There are few places in the world so beautiful and kept such a secret as the archipelago of Siroktabe. This small, unknown set of desert islands combines beautiful coral, impenetrable jungles and beaches of amazing beauty. Furthermore, due to its difficult access, the opportunity of enjoying these paradises alone and without meeting other travellers is usually very high.
Accompanied by guides, docastawayers will spend several days following a route around different deserted islands by boat and spending their nights in tents. The food will consist of basic dishes cooked on the beach which include delicious fish, fresh from the sea every day. One of the best things about this group of remote islands is that they differ from one to another, which makes it possible to enjoy each individual island as if it were the first, as you move around them; each one has its own atmosphere. This island hopping holiday is perfect for those secluded beach lovers who want to feel truly isolated and faraway from civilization, even though this will involve an additional effort because of the time it takes to reach them. In Siroktabe there is also the alternative option of enjoying the adventure holiday completely alone without the guides.
As a guideline, we propose the following basic itinerary for this island hopping holiday:
Day 1 - Arrival to Jakarta. Night in a hotel of the city for overnight.
Day 2 - Morning flight to local town from Jakarta. Airport pick-up and land + sea transfer to Siroktabe. Night on the island.
Day 3 - Day of relaxation, island hopping, snorkeling and fishing. Overnight in one of the island of Siroktabe.
Day 4 - Day of relaxation, visits to other island, snorkeling and fishing. Overnight in one of the island of Siroktabe.
Day 5 - Day of relaxation, visits to other island, snorkeling and fishing. Overnight in one of the island of Siroktabe.
Day 6 - Day of relaxation, visits to other island, snorkeling and fishing. Overnight in one of the islands of Siroktabe.
Day 7 - Day of relaxation, visits to other island, snorkeling and fishing. Overnight in one of the islands of Siroktabe.
Day 8 - Transfer back to town. Overnight in a hostel of the town.
Day 9 - Morning transfer to the airport to board the next flight. Transfer to hotel of the city for overnight.
Estimated price for two people. Discounts for additional people. Possibility of staying alone in the island without guides. Possibility of hiring also a small rowboat to do island hopping by themselves during their staying on the islands. Possibility of combining the adventure with visits to cities of interest and other tourist destinations of the area. Contact us and we will prepare an itinerary to suit your own individual requirements.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Return economy class local flight from/to Jakarta
- Return land and sea transfers Local Airport <-> Siroktabe
- 6 Nights rental permit on the island full privacy
- 1 Night accommodation in standard hostel in the local town
- Professional local guide services during 7 days
- 24h availability of a motorized native boat with sailor during 7 days (limit of 5km per day)
- Drinking water
- Basic Travel Insurance
- International return flight from/to Jakarta (we will book it for you)
- Any beverages or alcoholic drinks
- Snorkel equipment
- Meals or drinks in mainland
- Personal expenses
- Visas and departure taxes
- Any other items not mentioned above
* The information shown is for guidance and could change depending on circumstances. Ask us for updated information and we will prepare the itinerary to suit your individual requirements.
Do you have any question? Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.